Laser level trend powerful indicator that allows you to avoid sharp fluctuations and uncertain market noise. It functions mainly as a filter to help trade in the direction of the trend, but by calculating some values and using some approaches it can be used as a full-fledged trading system. Works on any pair and timeframe.
|NPBFX, IC Markets, ALPARI
|For advisor recommended to use VPS 24/5
|Zomro (most affordable Windows server only $ 2.75 per month)
-Unique trend detection to avoid unexpected turns and uncertain market noise.
-Analyzes maximum profit statistics and calculates possible targets for the next signal
-A flexible tool that can be used in many ways to improve your trading system.
- Additional filter for existing systems
- Period of use = from 4 to 10
- Entering a trade from a confirmed system
- Period of use = 2 to 3
The output will depend on the discretion of the trader as per his/her strategy.
- Areas of support/resistance
- Reversal signals from price action patterns
- Exit trades as soon as the profit reaches the “Average Profit”.
- Partially close trades when profits reach the “Minimum Movement”.
The directions of the higher and lower timeframes are the same:
- Buy trending laser signals on H1 if H4 is an uptrend
- Sell trending laser signals on M15 if H1 is trending down.
-Color schemes for light and dark charts
-Signals strictly for “Bar Closing”
-Compatible with the development of advisors.
- Total trades – the total number of past signals.
- Profitable trades – the total number of past profitable signals. It is calculated based on a signal that at some point turned into profit and does not include an exit strategy.
- Success rate is the percentage (%) of past profitable signals. An important filter for scanning more effective tools.
- The best profit is the highest recorded maximum profit.
- Average profit is a value that predicts the possible maximum profit of the next signal.
- Minimum Move – The average of past signals is below the average profit. Can be used as a minimum take profit or exit target for scalping.
If we have 4 past signals:
-Signal 1 brought maximum profit of 5 points
-Signal 2 brought maximum profit of 20 points
-Signal 3 brought maximum profit of 8 points
-Signal 4 brought maximum profit of 15 points
Average profit = (Signal 1 + Signal 2 + Signal 3 + Signal 4)/4 = (5+20+8+15)/4 = 12 points
Signal 5 is expected to reach a maximum of 12 points.
The average profit value can be used as a take profit value or exit strategy.
Success Level – Can be used to find the most trending markets.
If the couple has a success rate below 85%. We can skip trading this pair and look for other pairs with a higher success rate.
The success rate of H1 on EURUSD is 86%, and the success rate of H1 on AUDUSD is 92%. A wise decision is to choose AUDUSD signals.
IT IS IMPORTANT!!! THIS ADVISOR WORKS AND HAS BEEN TESTED WITH BUILDING 1400