Double Grids is an aggressive, fully automated grid-based EA with an informational trading panel and easy setup. Personally, I was intrigued by the monitoring of a real account, showing stable trading for 8 months and an increase in the deposit by 891% at the moment of writing the article.
Attention !!! Please read carefully the rules for installing the advisor, and install it correctly. Before publishing, we check everything and publish only those advisors that work on our accounts !!! At least at the time of this article’s publication.Also, please note that the name of the adviser has been changed, you can find the original name of the adviser in our telegram channel https://t.me/FX_VIP/2046
|EURUSD, NZDUSD, AUDNZD, CADCHF
|At least 500 currency units for each currency pair
|RoboForex, IC Markets, ALPARI
|For advisor recommended to use VPS 24/5
|Zomro (most affordable Windows server only $ 2.75 per month)
The strategy consists in simultaneous bilateral work, multiplying the volumes of one direction. Built-in automatic calculation of the lot, as well as a variation of order multiplication.
The EA starts trading by opening two opposite orders. After closing a profitable order, the EA opens two orders again, multiplying the volume by the open direction. If there are open orders, the EA changes TakeProfit in points. TakeProfit is dynamic and adjusts based on the number of open orders in the opposite direction.
Additional opening of order grids also has a dynamic step that changes depending on the number of open orders in the current direction
I did not conduct backtesting, let’s move on to the consideration of monitoring
- Size of the first order – Variable defining the size of the first order
- Enable Autolot calculation -Use automatic lot calculation. This feature allows you to save risk settings when changing the deposit
- Autolot deposit per 0.01 lots -Deposit amount per 0.01 lots when using autolot
- Type of multiplier for size – Order increase type. Each subsequent order opened by the EA in the order grid will be multiplied (*) or added (+) by the specified value
- Multiplier for size of orders – Enter the volume to increase orders in the basket
Take Profit settings
- Size of Virtual TakeProfit (in Points) – Deposit amount in points. Calculated for the current group of orders from the breakeven price
- Increase TPForEachOrder – Take profit increase ratio for each subsequent order in the opposite direction
Last Cycle settings
- Last Cycle Step (Must be bigger than TakeProfit) – Adjustment of the step between orders, measured in points. It is used when working on the last lap, when it is forbidden to open new orders, or during manual intervention.
- Maximum slippage in points – Maximum allowable slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum spread in points – The maximum allowable spread for opening orders. Measured in points
- Maximum size of orders – The maximum volume for one order. Measured in lots
- Maximum size number of orders – The maximum allowable number of orders of the same type
- Orders Magic number – The main ID of the EA’s orders. Used primarily to identify orders
- Comments of the EA’s orders – Comments on orders opened by the EA
- Allow to open OP_BUY orders – A variable that allows you to choose whether to enable or disable the EA’s ability to open BUY orders
- Allow to open OP_SELL orders – A variable that allows you to choose whether to enable or disable the EA’s ability to open orders of the SELL type
- Allow to open new orders after close – Ability to allow opening orders after closing previous ones. At the end of trading, you can disable this function and then the adviser will not be able to open new orders after closing the previous ones.
- Show panel of advisor – Ability to show or hide the advisor panel
Note!Increase TPForEachOrder – the variable adjusts the TP by the number of orders in the other direction. Since subsequent orders are opened at the closing moments, dynamic TP is an important element of Money Management. The TP of a group of orders is equal to the TP in points + the number of orders in the opposite direction * Increase TP for each order (Increase TPForEachOrder).
For example, the TP is 100, and the increase per order = 10. For the first order to buy, the TP will be 100, for the second 110, for the 3rd 120, and so on as the basket of OP_SELL orders increases.
The EA shows excellent results in real trading, you can follow the real-time monitoring, the link is posted above. This adviser shows an example that even grid strategies and martingales, which everyone is so afraid of, can actually bring stable profits, it is also necessary to understand that in order to stay in profit trading on dangerous strategies, whether it be automatic or manual trading, it is especially necessary to approach such methods with a cold head, for example, withdraw profits more often, divide capital into several deposits so that if you lose one account, you have a chance to start a new trade without making any more funds from your main capital, etc. You must clearly understand if the strategy is high-risk, it brings you both quick profits and can blow up your deposit at any time!
IT IS IMPORTANT!!! THIS ADVISOR WORKS AND HAS BEEN TESTED WITH BUILDING 1400
Reminder: As with every trading system, always remember that forex trading can be risky. Don’t trade with money that you can not afford to lose. It is always best to test EA’s first on demo accounts, or live accounts running low lotsize. You can always increase risk later!