VenzEA Uses the Breakout Strategy of the Main Price Channel. The Algorithm uses the division of a pending order into several parts (up to 10 parts), which significantly reduces slippage. The Strategy has built-in virtualization and profit tracking for several positions at once. The system constantly monitors market volatility and adapts TP in real time, has built-in flat protection and each trade has a fixed stop loss
Attention !!! Please read carefully the rules for installing the advisor, and install it correctly. Before publishing, we check everything and publish only those advisors that work on our accounts !!! At least at the time of this article’s publication.Also, please note that the name of the adviser has been changed, you can find the original name of the adviser in our telegram channel https://t.me/FX_VIP/1987
|Currency pair||EURUSD, USDJPY|
|Money management||At least 100 currency units|
|Recommended brokers||RoboForex, IC Markets, ALPARI|
|For advisor recommended to use VPS 24/5||Zomro (most affordable Windows server only $ 2.75 per month)|
Live trading monitoring
- GREEDY BROKER DEFENCE – protection from a greedy broker, allows you to adapt to any broker (disable if you believe in your broker)
- RISK % 0=FIXED – risk parameter, Risk=0 if you want to use a fixed risk
- YOUR COMMENTS FOR DEALS – comments on your deals
- VIRTUALIZATION – activates virtual trailing and profit tracking
- SPREAD DEFENCE – protection against a large spread
- DIVISION OF DEAL – activates the division of a pending order into parts, this allows you to reduce slippage
- DEALS DIVISION PARTS – number of parts for order division
- ONE DEAL PER HOUR – one trade per hour, determines the frequency of trades
- GAPS CHANNEL DEFENCE – protection against bad gaps in the market, allows you to skip market gaps if they are levels
- REAL-TIME CORRELATION – real-time channel correlation, depends on market volatility and spreads
- FIXED TAKE PROFIT – fixed maximum TP
- BUY STOPLOSS – fixed SL
- ENABLE [BUY/SELL] DEALS – allows you to activate deals in one direction only
- DEPTH – settlement depth for BUY/SELL deals
- ORDER SHIFT – order shift, required for finer tuning
- TRAILING STOP – distance from price
- VOLTIC FILTER – market volatility filter, restricts trading if the market is too calm
- MAX SPREAD – the maximum allowable spread on the market
- MAX SLIPPAGE – maximum slippage
- AUTO GMT – automatic calculation of GMT broker
- START/STOP MONDAY/FRIDAY – determines the start and end time of the system
- MANUAL GMT – manual setting of GMT, required for brokers with specific GMT
- USE NEWS FILTER – activates the news filter, not required (optional)
- VISUAL PANEL – visualization display
- FIXED LOT – fixed lot
- MAGIC – magic number (unique)
- MAX % DD DEFENCE – maximum drawdown protection
- BAD GAPS – list of gaps in the market
- STOP CHRISTMAS DAYS – restricts trading before Christmas and after the New Year
The system has protection against bad broker conditions. As a rule, such protection increases the accuracy of transactions, but it can also reduce the number of transactions.
For some, the accuracy of transactions is not important and more transactions are simply required. Therefore, you can take a risk and disable such protection, just to check in the testing mode “GREEDY BROKER DEFENSE”=False.
You can also disable the market volatility filter, this will also reduce the accuracy, but increase the total number of transactions, for this “VOLTIC FILTER”=False
This Expert Advisor works according to an understandable logical system of breakouts of support and resistance levels, does not use martingale and grid. The system is active from 01:00 to 21:00. This allows you to trade almost all day long. Each trade is protected from slippage, spreads and bad broker conditions. Knowing these criteria that the developer describes, I personally want to test the adviser as soon as possible, the creator of the adviser does not invent stories about some kind of abstruse systems, does not talk about artificial intelligences and other dubious trading mechanisms, on the contrary, he says that the adviser trades according to the old well-known system which based on breaking through trading levels, and as many people know, trading from levels has been known for a long time from the old books of successful traders, and I will say more, in my manual trading, I take levels into account as an obligatory criterion and it works. But do not forget, we are considering a robot and not manual trading, this should be taken into account!!
While newbies who come to forex for easy money and untold wealth are trying to learn complex strategies with various indicators and other tools, I and some other guys here earn money just by looking at a clean chart) Yes, I really only use levels in my strategy, trend lines for more visual type and fibonacci grid, I don’t need anything else for successful trading. Guys, I’m just saying all this so that you understand, don’t complicate trading, try to make it easier, don’t look for frequent entry points on small timeframes, for starters, it’s better to focus on the D1 timeframe and watch the chart, look for patterns, mark them and think what you can do with it!
Files required for this Expert Advisor to work!!! Download from the link – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZXdBhHPgPJhzZzRXtghHkeBENPYfVSTL/view?usp=share_link ( PASSWORD: fx-vip.pro ) unpack the archive and place the files in the root folder where the terminal64.exe is located, you should have it as shown in the picture above!
Reminder: As with every trading system, always remember that forex trading can be risky. Don’t trade with money that you can not afford to lose. It is always best to test EA’s first on demo accounts, or live accounts running low lotsize. You can always increase risk later!