Snowball full-automatic short-term trading EA based on the advanced technic, it sells out when overbought and buys in when oversold, and makes profit while the market is rolling back. Does not use dangerous trading methods, uses a low stop loss for all trades, with an account drawdown protection function.
Attention !!! Please read carefully the rules for installing the advisor, and install it correctly. Before publishing, we check everything and publish only those advisors that work on our accounts !!! At least at the time of this article’s publication.Also, please note that the name of the adviser has been changed, you can find the original name of the adviser in our telegram channel https://t.me/FX_VIP/2011
|Currency pair||EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, EURGBP, AUDNZD, EURAUD, EURCAD, CHFJPY, EURNZD, |
|Money management||At least 100 currency units|
|Recommended brokers||RoboForex, IC Markets, ALPARI|
|For advisor recommended to use VPS 24/5||Zomro (most affordable Windows server only $ 2.75 per month)|
Backtesting was not carried out as there are monitoring of real accounts from the developer, you can find more details below
- Magic: EA magic.
- FixLots: Fixed trading lot.
- AutoLots: If select ‘true’, EA will automatically calculate trading lot base on ‘BalancePerLot’; if select ‘false’, EA will works on fixing lot.
- MaxLots: Maximum trading lot.
- BalancePerLot: Needed account balance per opening one standard lot (trading lots = AccountBalance / BalancePerLot).
- AccountEquityMaxDrawdown (percentage, 0-100): Maximum drawdown percentage of account floating loss, all trades will be closed while the account floating loss drop below the setting value.
- PortfolioMaxOpenPositions: Maximum open positions.
- EAComments: EA comments .
- UseSymbol: The symbol will works if select ‘true’, it will not works if select ‘false’.
- Symbol: Symbol name, including of suffix. Eg, input ‘EURUSD.r’ if broker has suffix ‘.r’ .
- MaxSpreads: Maximum spread in pips.
- TakeProfit: Take profit in pips.
- StopLoss: Stop loss in pips
This is a multicurrency EA, you just attach it on one chart, then select to ‘ture’ for the FX pairs which you want to trade, and specify the trading volume, the EA will run automatically and trade all pairs you selected.
Remark: You need to change the symbol name if your broker’s symbols aren’t matched with the default settings.
This EA is only designed for:
– The brokers whose trading platform time are GMT+2 (or GMT+3 when daylight saving is in effect), no need to setup GMT offset.
– The account with 3 digits of ‘JPY’ pairs, 5 digits of other FX pairs, and 2 digits of XAUUSD(Gold).
If you want to run the EA in the broker with 3 digits of Gold, please change the SL and TP of Gold to “DefaultValue*100”, such as the default SL is 15 and TP is 30, after adjusted, the new SL is 1500 and TP is 3000.
– The above requirements are included in most of brokers, such as IC Markets and ALPARI etc.
Friends, I am publishing an adviser for the MT5 terminal, although initially I wanted to share the MT4 version but at the moment I can’t do it for one reason, I found a hacked adviser for MT4 and hurried to write a post and share it with you, and my error was that I didn’t check it right away, but I don’t share unverified and non-working advisers here, I publish only those that work, at least they definitely work at the time of writing, in the future, of course, it happens that some products block, but by that time we are like As a rule, we have time to check whether the adviser is worth attention.
So when the article was almost written, I decided to check EA it and was disappointed because the adviser is automatically removed from the chart, this happens when the DLL library is blocked on the server side where the adviser was bought, or if the build is wrong, that is, it differs from the build on which the adviser was unlocked , but no matter how much I tried to pick up a build, nothing happened, most likely the adviser was blocked.
But since the article was written and precious time wasted, I decided to share with you the version for MT5, it is working, I checked it, just install it correctly with all the library files and the build that is in the archive and everything will work!
Files required for this Expert Advisor to work!!! Download from the link – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eC2N5E5Lye2aO4PukY7FJyjdUpcV7o5K/view?usp=share_link ( PASSWORD: fx-vip.pro ) unpack the archive and place the files in the root folder where the terminal64.exe is located, you should have it as shown in the picture above!
Reminder: As with every trading system, always remember that forex trading can be risky. Don’t trade with money that you can not afford to lose. It is always best to test EA’s first on demo accounts, or live accounts running low lotsize. You can always increase risk later!