GainEA trading logic is reverting to the mean, trading in a range. The profit potential of the adviser is 50 – 100% per month for each pair, while the martingale is not used, orders can be averaged with an initially open lot, but you can configure it to have only one transaction, all transactions are protected by SL and have TP.
Attention !!! Please read carefully the rules for installing the advisor, and install it correctly. Before publishing, we check everything and publish only those advisors that work on our accounts !!! At least at the time of this article’s publication.Also, please note that the name of the adviser has been changed, you can find the original name of the adviser in our telegram channel https://t.me/FX_VIP/1949
|Currency pair||Major currencies and their crosses|
|Money management||At least 100 currency units for each currency pair|
|Recommended brokers||RoboForex, IC Markets, ALPARI|
|For advisor recommended to use VPS 24/5||Zomro (most affordable Windows server only $ 2.75 per month)|
EA trades on candle closure and may be tested with “Open prices only” mode which is much faster than “Every tick” with essentially same results.
Below are the monitoring of real accounts from the developer of the adviser for several currency pairs, under the images there are links by clicking on which you can learn more about the statistics of transactions
Launch EA on M15, set timezone and volume inputs. Rest may be left default. EA is ready to trade.
- Broker timezone settings. “Winter UTC offset, hours” – winter offset. “Winter/summer changes schedule” – schedule of server DST shift. It is UTC+2/+3 winter/summer by default and it is valid for most brokers.
- Risk settings. Volume is set with inputs “Money management“, “Value for Money management“, it is fixed lot, fixed risk per trade, or fixed volume per 1000 equity. Max simultaneous trades allowed is max trades allowed to be opened at same time. EA holds up to 2-3 trades most of time, and this parameter allows to limit the risk explicitly.
- Spread control. If “Enable spread control” is on EA will not trade if current spread exceeds “Max allowed spread” value. Spread may be set in pips or percents of current price (“Spread unit” input). Default settings may be used for major currency pairs. EA will not skip deals on normal market while it will avoid trading on untested market conditions with huge spreads.
- Stops and targets. “Stop-loss value“, “Take-profit value” – initial stop-loss and take-profit. Stop-loss and take-profit may be set in pips or percents of current price (“Stop-loss and take-profit unit” input). While EA is optimized on defaults it is quite possible to find different tradable settings.
- Breakeven. If “Enable breakeven” is on then once “Profit trigger, pips” profit reached stop-loss will be dragged to trade open price level + “Profit to save, pips“. It is pullback EA and breakeven is off by default.
- Trail. If “Enable trail” is on then distance between current price and stop-loss is checked on “Profit trigger, pips” reach. If the distance is higher than “Trail distance, pips” stop-loss is dragged to new level. “Trail step, pips” input sets minimal difference between current and new intended stop-loss. Trail is off by default like breakeven.
- Time options. EA trades 24/7 by default. User may futher define which days of week and hours of day are tradable (“Nontradable hours, space-separated list“, “Trade on Sundays” , …, “Trade on Fridays“). “Friday closing time” allows to set the time to close all trades before weekend.
Having studied this adviser and its trading statistics, I was very impressed with the results, this adviser is very popular in the market and it seems to me that this is quite understandable, since the adviser shows very high profit results while having a small drawdown on real accounts with a small deposit, I recommend testing this EA to each. I also read reviews and comments about this EA and people write that trading on a real account corresponds to testing in the past history, which is a very good sign!
By the way, this Expert Advisor is for the MT5 platform!!! Those who have known my blog for a long time, I think that they have already understood that I am a supporter of the good old MT4 platform and that is why the material is posted here on the site only for MT4, but today we made an exception)
I’m really impressed with this EA and I want to get the latest version for MT4!!! But I won’t publish it for free, sorry, because I will need additional funds to buy it, who doesn’t know yet, we have a private club in telegrams where the guys and I get along with small amounts and buy various advisers and it turns out very cheap.
For example, for this adviser, I will collect $ 8 from each person who wants to receive it, WHO WANTS TO JOIN A PRIVATE CLUB JOINT PURCHASES WRITE ON THIS CONTACT IN TELEGRAM https://t.me/NataDef ENTRY IS FREE!!!
AND BELOW YOU CAN OF COURSE DOWNLOAD AND USE THE MT5 VERSION FOR FREE!!!
Files required for this Expert Advisor to work!!! Download from the link – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j6HnXhGQTl83V-N369y5Eg9Vbxixy952/view?usp=share_link ( PASSWORD: fx-vip.pro ) unpack the archive and place the files in the root folder where the terminal64.exe is located, you should have it as shown in the picture above!
Reminder: As with every trading system, always remember that forex trading can be risky. Don’t trade with money that you can not afford to lose. It is always best to test EA’s first on demo accounts, or live accounts running low lotsize. You can always increase risk later!