Fx Splitter is a robot that trades a basket of orders worth $ 169. Today we present this long-liver without reference. Individual basket orders are opened periodically at fixed intervals.
When the set time comes, the robot can: open a new order, close one of the already open orders, perform both of these actions, or do nothing.
The choice of the action option, the order volume and its direction (buy or sell) are determined by the current market conditions and the trading algorithm.
Fx Splitter EA is a trading basket robot developed by Argolab. It places individual trades at fixed intervals. When the next time frame arrives, Fx Splitter will open a new trade or close an existing trade, or both, or do nothing, according to this built-in ea trading algorithm and the current market conditions.
Fx Splitter EA is a Martingale strategy trader. Thus, as the number of trades in the basket grows, new trades with an ever larger lot size will be opened. When the net profit of the basket reaches the specified profit level, the entire basket is closed and a new one is started.
- Minimum account balance $ 2,000 or equivalent cent account ($ 20)
- Best to work with AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDCAD, GBPCHF, EURJPY, EURGBP and settings files included for these pairs (works with any pair)
- Best to work on M15 and H1 timeframes (work on any timeframe)
- Recommended brokers ALPARI , WorldForex, EXNESS
- BuySell: a switch that tells the EA in which direction new carts can be opened. BuyAndSell – both buying and selling new baskets are allowed,
- BuyOnly – only buying is allowed,
- SellOnly – only sell is allowed,
- No – no new baskets are allowed (so the EA will be stopped when all current baskets are closed with a profit)
- LotSize: the size of the base lot.
- AutoMM : automatic setting of the initial lot size. When AutoMM = FALSE, the starting lot will be LotSize . When AutoMM = TRUE, the base LotSize will be scaled by (account balance) / AutoMMEquity .
- AutoMMEquity: AutoMM parameter.
- CloseBE_AutoLevel : the number of grid levels that trigger automatic closing of baskets at the breakeven level + BEpips points .
- BEpips: number of points for the CloseBE_AutoLevel functions .
- MaxDD_Stop: maximum open drawdown (in%) at which a new basket can be started.
- MaxDD_Release: If the opening of a new basket was blocked, trading will be resumed when the open drawdown reaches this value.
- MaxDD : maximum open drawdown allowed for trading, in account currency units. If the open drawdown for the current pair and magic becomes equal or greater than MaxDD, trading will be stopped with a loss. If MaxDD is 0, this option is disabled.
- MaxDDPerCent : Same as MaxDD, but as a percentage of the account balance. For example, if MaxDDPerCent = 30, trading will be stopped when the drawdown exceeds 30% of your account balance. If MaxDDPerCent is 0, this option is disabled.
- UseLock (TRUE / FALSE) : This switch tells the EA what to do when the maximum allowable drawdown is reached. If UseLock = TRUE, the EA will place a full lock, remove all stop losses and take profit, and then stop trading. If UseLock = FALSE, the EA will close all open orders and stop trading at FreezeAfterLossHours hours.
- FreezeAfterLossHours : freezing time (in hours) after emergency closing of all orders.
- MaxDD_Email : This option instructs the EA to track open drawdowns and alert the user by email when a dangerous drawdown level has been reached. Email notification must be configured in your MT terminal for this feature to work properly. Set MaxDD_Email to the drawdown level for the current symbol and magic, in% of the account balance. For example, with MaxDD_Email = 20, an alert email will be sent when the drawdown reaches 20%. If 0, the function is disabled.
- SetName: the name of the set.
- MinTimeHour: the usual time interval between individual trades (in hours).
- OffSetHour: offset of the first deal of the week relative to 00:00 Monday broker time.
- PeriodMA: period of the built-in indicator.
- Threshold: the threshold parameter of the built-in indicator.
- TakeProfit: the level of profit fixation of the basket.
- TakeProfitPerLot: basket take profit level , alternative algorithm.
- LotMult: lot multiplier.
- NLevelsMax: maximum number of trades in the basket.
- SLpips: stop loss level for individual trades in the basket.
- TPpips: Take Profit level for individual trades in the basket.
- CloseType (1,2,3 or 4) : select the type of logic to close individual trades in the basket when a signal appears.
- NLevelsSwitch : CloseType parameter.
- Latency: The number of consecutive signals in one direction that causes a new trade to be opened in the direction of the signal.
- MinDistPips: The minimum price distance between two consecutive trades.
- UseTrend : enable / disable trend analysis.
- TrendType (1 or 2): Toggles between two types of trend detection.
- TrendPeriod: period of the trend indicator.
- TrendLevel: Threshold for determining the trend.
- NLevelsTrend: the minimum number of open trades for which trend identification is performed.
- PeriodTrendMA: period of the moving average during a trend.
- MinTimeFact: multiplier for the MinTimeHour variable when trending.
- MinDistFact: multiplier for the MinDistPips variable when trending.
- BetterPriceOnly : If this flag is set to true, a new cart trade will only be opened at a better price than the previous one while it is trending.
- UseTradingTime : enable the trading session option.
- TradeXXX : Allow a trading session on a specific day.
- HourStartXXX: start of the trading session.
- HourEndXXX: end of the trading session.
- December_End: The last trading day in December.
- January_Start: First trading day in January.
- Magic : The magic number of trade orders.
- MagicLock : The magic number of lock orders.
- Slip: Maximum allowable slip.
- comment_colo: The color of the text in the information block in the upper left corner of your chart.
- box_color : background color of the information box.
- Comments : comments on orders.
- colBE : color of the break-even line on the chart.
- colTP : color line Take -profita on the chart.